UNDER THE SEA

It seems like ages ago that we were on holiday, not only because the weather has taken a serious turn as Autumn sets in but also because we are unbelievably busy. I know we are lucky that there are two of us at Clementine & Bloom but this week it would be good if there were four! I hate to say it but we are now in full preparation mode for...Christmas...


Fear not though because as promised here is our second inspirational post from our holiday, a trip to Monaco's aquarium was a real highlight. All the amazing colours of the tropical fish against the deep blue ocean background was so visually exciting and to top it off I got some great snapshots of a few interesting underwater creatures.


  


We love the vibrant colour combination of orange and ocean blue.

Reminds me of something I've seen before...

No comments:

Post a Comment