BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Here at Clementine & Bloom it feels like we've have spent the past week making non-stop bird references. Currently Mum is 'finding her feathers' as she gets to grips with Twitter (sincere apologies in advance if anything random appears in our feed!) and as for me, I have 'flown the nest' so to speak.

This is not the first time I have lived away from home (various stints in London, Manchester and New York) but then my partner and I made the descision to batton down the hatches and save like crazy for our own slice of real estate. Fast forward a year and I am now the proud co-director of Clementine & Bloom, the only problem is running a small business is not 'mortgage friendly'. So a girl does what she has to and moves in to rented accomodation.


My new piece of rented real estate happens to be a beautiful top floor flat in a Georgian town house in Islington. As I write this I realise I may sound slightly smug (and believe me I am pleased as punch with our new home) but my intention is to give our readers a peek inside our new home 'cause lets face it everyone loves a nosey!


Starting with the "before's" today hopefully in a few weeks time I should have all my furniture sorted and of course a few well chosen accessories to bring the place to life. So stayed tuned because the best is yet to come...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment