GREEN FINGERS


It's raining here, in fact the whole of Great Britain has been under a rain cloud for the past few days. I would be so bold as to say that all summer long the whole of Great Britain has been under a rain cloud. Sadly this was the year I chose to plant my first veg patch; avid readers will remember the lush green shoots in the how does your garden grow? post. And still I was undeterred by the sarcastically entitled bumper harvest pictures. So late last week I thought it was time to harvest the last of my home grown bounty - lets just say it won't even keep the family going until the end of the week let alone through the winter. 




Although I feel the vegetables photographed beautifully, no amount of photoshop or good lighting is going to make these meagre morsels seem more mighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment